How to Get Rid of Blackheads in 3 Minutes
Blackheads are categorized as the main problem belongs to the skin. Scientifically it is known as “open comedo”. This problem happens to both men and women. Blackheads appear probably on the face; especially the targeted area is nose.
Blackheads are not included in the health issues but it looks weird and dirty. It simply interfere your beauty statement and gives your face an unpleasant appearance. The specific reason behind blackheads is oil and dirt that gets into your skin cells.
I have found many tricks regarding the removal of blackheads and tried one of those tricks that gave me excellent result within 3 minutes which I am showing you here.
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Cotton Balls – as required
- Mix honey and cinnamon powder to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the area where blackheads are visible.
- Now put the cotton ball on that area for about 3 minutes, after 3 minutes put off the cotton ball and you will notice the blackheads would stick on that cotton ball.
- Wash the area with cold water then apply a good moisturizing cream.
You can also follow another effective remedy to remove blackheads in just few minutes.
See Here – How to Get Rid of Dark Pores on Legs
How to Get Rid Of Blackheads in Few Minutes
Take a half lemon and put 3 or 4 drops of honey on it. Now rub it on your face for some time where blackheads are appeared. Leave this mixture on your face for 5 to 7 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. You will get immediate results. Additionally, lemon juice is beneficial to reduce other types of spots on the face and honey works as a natural moisturizer for all over your skin. So what are you waiting for? Just go ahead and try this wonderful remedy.
P.S. – If you will not get desired result for the first time, after applying for 1 – 2 times in a week you will get good result because every skin has different nature. If you are sensitive to lemon please use it as per your choice.
15 Minutes Tips for Removing Blackheads from Nose & Face
We found this perfect DIY solution, we jumped for joy. All you need are two easy-to-find ingredients from your kitchen.
Here is another easy method to remove blackheads within 15 minutes by using the two common ingredients easily available in your kitchen.
- Unflavoured Gelatin – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – 2 tablespoons
- Take a small bowl and mix these two ingredients then keep it in microwave until the mixture turns into a liquid form (about 10 to 15 seconds).
- Let the mixture to cool down then apply the mixture on the affected areas with the help of makeup brush.
- Now, wait for the 15 minutes to dry it completely. After that peel it off carefully.